1. Masks are required for everyone ages 2 and up. And as always, so are socks.
**We will be pre-screening all guests for exposure and symptoms of Covid-19. For the protection of all: no one who has been exposed in the past 14 days, or who has had symptoms in the past 72 hours will be admitted.**
2. Everyone must wash or sanitize hands PRIOR TO entering the play space.
3. Some of our cafe tables will "closed" and we ask that adults do their best to maintain a social distance of 6 feet from each other at all times.
4. We will be limiting the number of guests to a maximum of open-play guests to 15 children at a time. This means that for now, drop-in play will be by "reservation only," for 2 hour sessions.
5. We ask that only one adult per family accompany children to play at this time.
6. We will be limiting the number of "loose toys" for now, and will have staff cleaning surfaces at frequent intervals. All toys and surfaces will be sanitized between play sessions.
7. We know that "kids are kids" and it's difficult (even stressful) to constantly encourage kids to remain socially distant. As the American Academy of Pediatrics and the Massachusetts Commissioner of Education have stated in recent reports, we believe the risk of social isolation outweighs the risks of children transmitting virus to one another. We believe children have been missing out on playing with peers, as this is absolutely vital to their growth and development. If you feel comfortable coming back to The Piazza at this time, and are cool with the guidelines, we hope that you will be able to relax a bit and "let them play." That being said, we will have staff monitoring play to encourage mask wearing, and to monitor for coughing, etc.
8. Our outdoor space is OPEN and included with admission. We have added a swing and will continue to offer sand and water play. We encourage outdoor activity and socialization as the safest choice for reducing the spread of the virus.
9. The COFFEE SHOP will be serving cold brew coffee, iced tea, hot coffee, chai, smoothies and pre-packaged snacks for now. As we advance to "phase 4" and the "new normal" we are looking forward to serving bagels again and offering new fresh baked items. Stay tuned.